1. There is a 5 hour time limit on room rental. Any additional hours will be charged at $250.00 per hour. Clean up and off
premises by 12:00 am.
2. Base fee includes: use of designated area or room of facility, parking, set up, use of tables and chairs, Hall Supervisor 2 hours before event until 1 hour after event. Tables will be set according to the approved floor plan. Floor Plans must be approved 7 days prior to event.
3. Maximum hall capacity is 200.
4. Deposit of (1/2) half the rental fee required upon signature of contract. The balance due (14) fourteen days prior to event. Refundable deposits only offered if space can be rented or with 3 months advance notice. Any additional charges are to be paid at the close of the event. All payments, to include security deposit are to be made in the form of cash, money order, or credit card.
5. Renter agrees to reimburse DMGC for any property damaged or missing as a result of the actions of a guest, contractor or employee of renter. The renter shall post a $200.00 security deposit before being granted use of the hall. This deposit will be returned no later than 30 days after scheduled event if no damage or loss is observed. Renter agrees to pay DMGC the costs in excess of the security deposit to repair any damaged or breakage that may occur during the event and to replace any missing property. Security deposit may be used for extensive cleaning or trash removal.
6. Caterer does not have use of kitchen or equipment or any clubhouse supplies. Caterer is also responsible for clearing all tables, cleaning their area, and removing all trash from the premises.
7. Any caterer other than ours must provide a Certificate of Insurance and said caterer must submit all necessary documentation (30) thirty days prior to event.
8. The renter shall not use the premises for any illegal purposes. The Hall Supervisor has the right to terminate the event prior to completion if any illegal activity is present. This includes renters or guests bringing alcoholic beverages onto the premises or serving underage guests.
9. Any and all alcoholic beverages are to be purchased through and served by The Clubhouse at Dad Miller. A 20% service charge will be added to all alcoholic beverage purchase.
10. Regarding rentals where there will be mixed ages and alcohol present, Management reserves the right to require security personnel based on the nature of the event. Security fees shall be the responsibility of the renter and charged at $40 per hour. Should security or Management determine that an individual arrive impaired, that person or persons will be denied entrance. Also any persons with outside alcohol will be required to surrender it to security or Management immediately so as not to forfeit your security deposit.
11. All articles brought into the building by the renter or their guests or contractors must be removed by the event’s end.
12. Failure to follow any of the above rules may result in partial or total forfeiture of the renter’s deposit.
13. Custom Linens are available at an additional charge.
14. If music is played, whether live or recorded, it is the responsibility of the renter to insure all appropriate licensing fees have been paid to all entities who are entitled.
Please don't hesitate to contact our Special Events Staff with any additional questions. Give us a call at (714) 533-8015 x 202